Sunday, February 6, 2011

Break those rules, but stay safe and legal.

This topic of breaking rules frustrated me a lot.  I wasn't really sure how to tackle the topic at hand.  I thought about it for awhile and decided I would deal with the human senses.  I decided to try to complete a sound mix without using multiple audio systems to preview my mix.  The consequences for not doing this are that I would not be able to get a true representation of my mix by just using the computer.  I went ahead and mixed the project by just using the computer to listen to the mix and leaned that when I listened to the final mix in my car the sound was not how I originally thought it was.  I learned that listening to a mix on multiple systems lets the human ear hear any differences in mixing.

No comments:

Post a Comment