Sunday, February 6, 2011

Class response/discussion 1-31-11

For the idea of concept vs final project I think that they always directly influence and impact each other.  I think for any quality final project good planning and concept that helps direct the final project for an intended audience is required in the long run.  I think all of the ideas of concept, final project and intended audience all go together in coming up with a complete quality idea.  I think that going into a project having an intended audience in mind helps create a specific concept that leads to a final project aimed at that intended audience.

I think people in the class are starting to start thinking more out of the box so to speak.  We have all been trained by the education system to think certain ways and I think as the semester progresses all of those traits will be broken and the class discussions will be more interactive with the whole class.  I myself have started to start thinking more then the accepted way that I would have thought before.

No comments:

Post a Comment